A Music Hub For Everyone
We have a music class for everyone in an environment that fosters individuality, creativity and a love of music. Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, teens, young adults, mums, dads, grandmas, grandpas....we have a class just for you!
If you are after individual lessons, head over to our book a trial page and select your instrument and teacher of choice for your free trial.
Join our music community today!
Baby & Toddler Classes
We have a number of baby and toddler classes available. Baby classes are a great way to bond with your little one and watch them giggle and wiggle in delight!
Toddler classes encourage independence and creativity and include singing, dancing, composing, playing and making new friends. These classes don't require parental supervision so mums and dads can go and have a coffee or watch on as the kids enjoy their class.
KiddyKeys for ages 3-5
Every Child is a Star! We believe that the love of music starts at a tender age. Kiddy Keys is a modern and engaging approach to teaching musical skills and concepts to preschool children, getting them ready for private music lessons. In Kiddy Keys, children have so many learning opportunities – all in the name of fun! Scroll down to see a sample of what children learn:
- Rhythm & movement exercises to develop fine and gross motor skills
- Recognition of notes and note values, music staff and piano keys
- Counting exercises to help recognise numbers & develop math skill
- Building of memory skills through repeated music terminology
- Creative development through improvisation, composition, and keyboard exploration
- Development of interpersonal skills through group interaction
- Improved hand-eye coordination through experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard
- Reinforcement of listening skills
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
- Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and character development
- Life lessons incorporating positive emotional and social skills to build self-worth
On Tuesday nights, we hold a community singing group. Meet new people, learn to use your voice, have fun in an encouraging and friendly environment! It's a casual class that you can come along to as you like, bring a friend (or a group of friends), bring your mum, your dad, your sister....join our community today!