Every Child is a Star!
KiddyKeys is a modern and engaging approach to teaching musical skills and concepts to 3-5 year olds.
Mixed age classes encourage older children to lead by example, showing younger learners new skills and behaviors. More than anything, KiddyKeys is a music program that recognises that “Every Child Is A Star” and helps children to see that star quality in themselves and in the people around them.
Here are just some of the things your little musician will enjoy:
- Rhythm & movement exercises to develop fine and gross motor skills
- Recognition of notes and note values, music staff and piano keys
- Counting exercises to help recognise numbers & develop math skill
- Building of memory skills through repeated music terminology
- Creative development through improvisation, composition, and keyboard exploration
- Development of interpersonal skills through group interaction
- Improved hand-eye coordination through experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard
- Reinforcement of listening skills
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
- Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and character development
- Life lessons incorporating positive emotional and social skills to build self-worth
2018 Pricing and Timetable
Term Tuition $250 - 8 weeks
4 children per class. Book in now to secure your place for 2018! Email info@msschoolofmusic and we'll find the class that suits your little one best.
Monday 1:30-2:05pm & 2:30-3:05pm
Tuesday 1:30- 2:05pm